- Up to 65,000 bonus United miles. 40,000 bonus United miles after spending $2,000 within the first 3 months. Plus, earn an additional 25,000 bonus miles
after spending $10,000 total in the first 6 months.
- Free first checked bag for both you and a companion (a savings of up to $120 per roundtrip) when you use your Card to purchase your ticket.
- Priority boarding + 2 United Club one-time passes every year.
- 2X miles at restaurants and on hotel stays.
- 2X miles per on purchases from United.
- 25% Back on United inflight purchases (Wi-Fi, Food and Drinks).
- Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PreCheck Fee Credit
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Your miles don’t expire as long as your credit card account is open, with no limit to the number of miles you can earn.
- Use your miles for any seat, any time, on any United flight.
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95.
Keep in mind the following terms and conditions:
This product is available to you if you do not have this Card and have not received a new Cardmember bonus for this Card in the past 24 months.
This card is very focused on rewarding you for being a United customer. Before you board, you might use one of your free United Club lounge passes. You have the first checked bag for free on United flights, both for your and a companion traveling on the same reservation. The fee is usually $30 per person, each way, so that this how they get the value of $120 each roundtrip. You also get Priority Boarding, which helps you find space for your carry-on. While onboard, you get 25% back on your inflight purchases of WiFi, food, and drinks.
Expanded award availability. You earn United miles for all your purchases (double miles on restaurants and hotel stays), but then they also make it easier for you to redeem those miles on Saver level tickets with no blackout dates. Expanded award seat availability is another of the top perks from this card, and it is actually a significant difference. Saver Award ticket redemptions start at 12,500 miles one-way within the continental U.S. and Canada.
Another unique feature of this card is that it offers primary coverage on the Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver. On most other consumer cards, this coverage is offered as secondary coverage, meaning it only kicks in after your personal auto insurance has been exhausted.
Bottom line. The
I have added this limited-time offer to my list of
“The editorial content here is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone.”
Copyright © 2018 MyMoneyBlog.com. All Rights Reserved. Do not re-syndicate without permission.