New limited-time offer. The
- Limited-time offer: 100,000 bonus Marriott Bonvoy points after spending $5,000 within the first 3 months. (Previous bonus was only 75k with no $150 advertising credit and no Platinum Elite status.)
- Limited-time offer: Up to $150 in statement credits on U.S. Advertising in select Media, towards eligible purchases within your first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Limited-time offer: free Marriott Bonvoy Platinum Elite status for one year (February 1, 2021-January 31, 2022). Platinum Elite status includes a 50% bonus points on stays, enhanced room/suite upgrades, a points or breakfast Welcome Gift each stay, lounge access, 4pm late checkout, and more. Offer ends 1/13/21.
- 6x points at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- 4x points at U.S. restaurants, U.S. gas stations, U.S. purchases on shipping, and wireless telephone services purchased from U.S. service providers.
- 2x points on all other eligible purchases
- Receive 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Earn an additional Free Night Award after spending $60K in purchases on your Card in a calendar year. Awards can be used for one night (up to 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel.
- Elite Night Credit. Each calendar year you can receive credit for 15 nights towards the next level of Marriott Bonvoy Elite status.
- Annual fee is $125.
Keep in mind the following terms and conditions:
Welcome offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product or The Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express. We may also consider the number of American Express Cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your welcome offer eligibility.
Welcome offer not available to applicants who (i) have or have had the Marriott BonvoyTM Premier Plus Business Credit Card from Chase, the Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Business Credit Card from Chase, the Marriott Bonvoy BusinessTM Credit Card from Chase, or the Marriott Rewards® Business Credit Card from Chase in the last 30 days, (ii) have acquired the Marriott Bonvoy BoundlessTM Credit Card from Chase, the Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Credit Card from Chase, the Marriott Bonvoy BoldTM Credit Card from Chase, the Marriott BonvoyTM Premier Credit Card from Chase or the Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card from Chase in the last 90 days, or (iii) received a new Card Member bonus offer in the last 24 months on the Marriott Bonvoy BoundlessTM Credit Card from Chase, the Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Credit Card from Chase, the Marriott Bonvoy BoldTM Credit Card from Chase, the Marriott BonvoyTM Premier Plus Credit Card from Chase or the Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card from Chase.
This is more specific than before, note the different 30-day, 90-day, and 24-month waiting periods that may now include consumer cards. American Express usually gives you a pop-up warning during the application process if you are ineligible based on their records. This is why you should be looking to get the best possible bonus (like a limited-time offer and waived annual fee) when you do apply.
Many people aren’t aware of the fact that they can apply for business credit cards, even if they are not a corporation or LLC. The business type is called a sole proprietorship, and these days many people are full-time or part-time consultants, freelancers, eBay/Amazon/Etsy sellers, Uber/Lyft drivers, or other one-person business owners. This is the simplest business entity, but it is fully legit and recognized by the IRS. On a business credit card application, you should use your own legal name as the business name, and your Social Security Number as the Tax ID.
Free Night Award. At your card anniversary (when you pay the annual fee), you will receive a Free Night Award that is good for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel. This excludes the very top properties, but for regular travelers it will be very easy to get your $95 or even $125 value. Many W Hotels, Westin, and even some Ritz-Carltons worldwide are included. Here are some sample hotels that qualify under the 35,000 point limit:
- Sheraton Kona Resort (Big Island, Hawaii)
- Westin Hapuna Beach Resort (Big Island, Hawaii)
- Courtyard Waikiki Beach (Honolulu, Oahu)
- Sheraton Kauai Resort (Kauai, Hawaii)
- W Atlanta
- New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
- Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
- W Chicago
- The Ritz-Carlton, Beijing, China
- The S. Regis Bangkok, Thailand
Bottom line. The
“The editorial content here is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone. This email may contain links through which we are compensated when you click on or are approved for offers.”
Copyright © 2019 MyMoneyBlog.com. All Rights Reserved. Do not re-syndicate without permission.